in Tariq Bin Ziad School
- Create an account on the registration site tbz.openapply.eu and fill out the E-application form.
- Upload all required documents during the registration process.
- Complete School’s medical form: https://bit.ly/30eDSYQ
- Application Fees for primary school is Non-refundable
School Interview and Test
Students who apply to the school must meet the school’s academic entrance requirements.
- Pre 3 & Pre 4: English & Arabic teachers will interview the student
- Kindergarten, Grade 1 & Grade 2: Arabic, English & Math tests
- Grade 3 to Grade 5: MAP & Arabic tests
- Enrolment Fees (3000 QAR): Non-refundable
If the student does not meet some of the admission requirements in the following four areas: emotional social behavior, play, speech and language, and overall physical development. The student is accepted with a conditional contract that is reviewed every three months and requires additional support to reach the school’s curriculum fully.
At all levels, the school has the right to make direct contact with any previous school or educational establishment and to request a confidential report. This will ask for comment on academic progress to date, involvement in the broader life of the school, and general behavioral standards.